dinsdag 8 september 2020

Crealies: Inspiration Relay New Crealies Products Day 4

 
Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you some of the new products for September.
For this release it makes you want to say Hurray! With all the new dies and more. 
Today I made a card for you using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:108 
and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102 



This card was fun to make, I added my word on the top using Alfies no:03 

Using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 102  I used both the positive and negative cut outs of my stars to make a fun look to my card.  

Using the Thin Frames from Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:108  I made these fun colors
to cut out my stars using Crea-Nest-Lies no:102 .

For a tutorial on how to make these fun stars please check out the video below.


Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102  NEW!!

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 102, Star with double stitchline (6x)

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 108, Thin frames, squares (25x)

Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...