donderdag 24 september 2020

Crealies: A Christmas Star Mini Album Tutorial Part 2


Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you part 2 of my newest mini album series called A Christmas Star. In this video I show you how to make 4 more pages and we also start attaching the pages to the spine.  


For these pages we make a simple star corner pocket page. To make these pages I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  for my base pages and I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:95  for my pattern paper. To make my corner pocket I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102 



I decided to make this page using a magnet closure that I hide under my flip up flap that has a star attached make with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:102 



To make the flip up flap I used Mini Album Binding System C , this gives me just enough extra room to allow the extra goodies that you might put in the pockets.  To make the fancy boarders on my pockets, I used On the Edge no:50  and On the Edge no:45 


Here is a look at the other page we created to match. 



To add all these pages together I used Mini Album Binding System D 

To watch the full walk through and tutorial please watch the video below.


Thank you for stopping by.

Patty

Crealies Dies/Stasens


Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 95, Rectangles with rough edges

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 102, Star with double stitchline (6x)

Mini Albums Binding System C (spine 7 mm) with stitchline

Mini Albums Binding System D (spine 11 mm) with small circles

On the Edge dies no. 45, 14,5 cm with double stitchline

On the Edge dies no. 50, 2x 10,5 cm with double stitch

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...