dinsdag 25 februari 2020

Crealies Thank U card


Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this Thank you card using Crealies mandala stencil. I really like its intricate design. There are so many beautiful mandala designs available in the shop here.

To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut it out using rectangle stitched dies. Then I ink blended the background using this beautiful mandala stencil. If you look closely, you can see similar pattern at the background of the card. It was an experiment where I want to emboss this stencil but later changed my mind.. though I like the subtle pattern at the background.
After that, I splattered it with water, stamped the sentiment and adhered it on the matching card stock. Completed it by adding some gold sequins. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


 I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

 Crealies Stencils:

 Crealies Basic:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no. 502 N t/m Z Masks & More Mini no. 102 (plastic), Mandala B Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...