maandag 3 februari 2020

Crealies Blogestafette Dag 11 / Blogrelay Day 11.


Hello It's Patty

Yesterday Sonia showed what she made with the new products from Crealies.
 I will close this blog relay with Crealies Mini Albums Binding System A.

I couldn't wait to show this die and I'm so excited to be able to share with you now.
This new die 'Mini Albums Binding System A' is the perfect die to make
your binding for mini albums using the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL.

For this mini I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:87  for my pages.


As you can see from the top view how perfect this new binding die is.


From Journalzz and Plannerzz I used both the Medium ( no:652 )
and Large ( no: 651 ) pocket die.



On the Edge die no:35  makes for a very pretty pocket. 


What is perfect for the pockets? 
Is adding some tags, from Big Labelzz and Tags no:15 





For a full walk through and tutorial on this new die check out the video below:


Thank for looking 
Patty

 Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Journalzz and Plannerzz:

   
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...