vrijdag 7 februari 2020

Crealies Shaker Jar Cards



Hi friends...sharing fun shaker cards in a Jar/Bottle shape

Crealies  Cardzz dies are perfect for making shaker cards as the size is big and there are always frame style inner dies to easily create the shaker frame

To make these shaker Jars I die cut 2 jars from card stock, 1 from acetate and 4 from pattern paper. The set has 2 inner dies for layering or creating frames and I made 3 frames from pattern paper, card stock and foam


The front of the  card was created using pattern paper and card stock and I added the  foam frame atop it

I added a trio of dangling butterflies inside the  jar by sticking butterfly diecuts dangling from threads onto the  foam frame. Layered the  card stock frame atop it ...put in the shaker elements and sealed with an acetate Jar to create my shaker

The jar card looked so cute I made 3 of them!


The flower is a simple stacked flower made using Crealies  dies


Added some berry pollen to the  foliage

To match the  dangling butterflies I added dangling crystals on the neck of the  jar.

I ran out of crystal hearts and so used a butterfly button dangler on this one

Shaker cards are so easy to make when you have the  right dies!

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Cardzz no. 22
Duo Dies no. 44

Crealies Miscellaneous / Diversen:
Foam 2 mm
Transparant sheet 








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...