zaterdag 23 november 2019

Crealies: Happy Birthday using Cardzz Word dies


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this  Birthday card which I have made using  Cardzz no. 151  - HAPPY dies. I think  it's a must have dies for everyone... There are so many possibilities. I really like how this card came out.. Hope you like it too.

To make this card, I took white card stock and with outermost layer of the dies, I die cut out it using " Partial Die cutting Technique". To do this, I kept the vertical part of the dies (towards H side) outside my cutting plates. So that, it die cut all the parts except the outermost side of the H and then I folded it from that side.

After that I die cut the letters on black card stock using second layer of the dies. And for the final layer of alphabets, I have used striped background which I have created by pasting lots of colored paper stripes together on a card stock.


Finally, I stamped & heat embossed the sentiment using black embossing powder on vellum. Filled this sentiment with black marker and fussy cut it. Adhered it on the card stock using foam tape along with some clear sequins to complete it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


 I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels

Cardzz dies no. 151, HAPPY (Cardsize)  Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...