woensdag 19 juni 2019

Lettering with Crealies Stamps




Hi crafters, ever since Crealies  brought out Bullet Journaling and Planner products, the  journaling bug has bit me. Since May I have been trying to eat a healthier diet and exercise on a regular basis and keeping a journal has been so helpful in keeping me motivated and on track! Not only have I been able to shed all my excess kilos and reach my BMI target but changing my diet has given a tremendous boost to my energy levels !!
Both from the health view point and the weight loss perspective, adding high fiber food to your diet is very important and in the picture above I am sharing some of my favorite High Fiber food .


 I created the  columns by extending the  Crealies  stencil and I used the  Crealies  leaf stamps to spell out " High Fiber" In the  picture above I used an acrylic block with guidelines to help position the  leaf stamp to form the  strokes of the  letter H. You can use the  bigger of the  stamps to form the  main strokes of the  letter and use the  smaller stamps to add the  smaller parts. It is fun and gets the  creative juices flowing!


The picture above is my Bullet Journal Exercise tracker for June which I am keeping to
track the time and calories burnt walking on the treadmill.
I have used Crealies stencils and mini leaf and flower stamps to create the monthly spread
and used Crealies  stamps to spell out the  words : Minute" and Calorie".
I went with a lime and orange theme this time! I hope you like it.
Regards
Dr Sonia S V


Crealies  For Journalzz & Plannerzz:
Crealies  Stamps/Stempels:








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...