maandag 14 oktober 2024

Crealies Never Ending Tree Cards In Minutes with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and today I am sharing some Never Ending Christmas Trees cards made with a new die from Crealies. Here is the one I make in my new video:

 


I have tried to make one of these interactive never ending tree cards by following a template and doing the scoring and cutting by myself. It was very hard and I gave up, but this new Neverending Card Tree Cardzz die set makes it so easy as I show in the video. I have added a flap to write a message on the card above and below:



 Both of these cards also feature the new Crealies Cozy Christmas two sided patterned paper which is perfect for holiday cards but has many papers that can be used all year. Sometimes the person receiving a never ending card have a hard time figuring out how to get the card folding and folding for the fun interactive movement. I added some arrows from the Paperclip Arrow die set to help get them started.

I wondered what else I could do with this die set and made this card with a scene on the front following Mandy’s instructions in the introductory video on the Crealies You-Tube channel:


The die set makes a pretty Christmas tree so I also made a Christmas ornament by adding designer paper and gluing down some of the folds:

I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.




 Happy Creating! Karen

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no. 329
X-tra no. 89
Texto Positivo no. EN 101
Texto Positivo no. EN 09 
Texto Negativo no. EN 115V
Texto Negativo no. EN 115H
Wordzz with Shadow no. EN 02

Crealies Paper:

  
  
  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...