maandag 5 augustus 2024

Crealies Layered Sentiment Dies So Many Ways with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and as a cardmaker, I almost always add sentiments to all the cards I make. I love sentiment dies with shadows and in the newest release at Crealies there were dozens of new sentiment dies released in four different languages! I played with some fun folds and a new technique to find lots of ways to feature all these new Texto Positivo dies for my new video.



Here is the card I made in the video step by step. As I show, the texture on the front flap is created by wrinkling parchment paper and adding to cardstock with white glue emphasizing the wrinkles deliberately. I added Annelies’ favorite slogan “miles of smiles” and some smiley faces created with Crealies charm and face dies. I also added more layered sentiments to the inside of the card:


Above is a smaller version of the front flap card with more of the textured wrinkled background and French wishes for happy holidays.

I played with some 4 and 8 piece puzzle slider cards because the many folds offer plenty of places to add the new sentiments. I did not teach how to do the folds in the video, but did share templates you could grab if you watch the video. The first card is a 4 piece puzzle card with some adorable Crealies animals:

And here are two versions of the 8 piece puzzle cards with lots of the new Texto Positivo layered sentiments:



Did you notice how the scenery flows from each piece of the puzzle? They are not at all hard to do once you see the cards and the template.

I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

Happy Creating! Karen

I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Texto Positivo EN 09: with love
Texto Positivo EN 17: take care
Texto Positivo EN 18: thank you
Texto Positivo EN 104: happy birthday
Texto Positivo EN 121: sending hugs
Texto Positivo EN 122: thinking of you
Texto Positivo EN 124: have a great day
Texto Positivo EN 125: miles of smiles
Texto Positivo EN  126: with gratitude
Texto Positivo FR 03: joyeux noël
Texto Positivo FR 04: bonne annee
Texto Positivo FR 13: bonnes fêtes
Set of 3 no. 37
X-tra no. 72
Inside or Out no. 104 

  
  
  
  
 
  
 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...