woensdag 14 augustus 2024

Crealies - Create a Box

  
Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this cute Favor box using Crealies- Create a Box dies and latest Texto Positivo dies. It's always so much fun playing with Crealies box dies. 


To create this cute box, I have used Crealies  Create a Box no. 28 dies and die cut the yellow pattern paper  twice using the dies. I assembled the box quickly by scoring the lines and adhering the two panels. Isn't this box cute??


I wanted to keep it simple, that's why I didn't layered it further but in the dies there is option of adding two more layers.


To decorate this cute box, I die cut out the small heart using Crealies X-tra no. 89 dies and adhered it the box  at the two opposite panels.


Then I die cut out the sentiment "hugs & kisses" and "with love" on Black cardstock and added the shadow of White card stock. I adhered these sentiments on the opposite panels of the box using foam tape to complete it.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...