donderdag 12 oktober 2023

Crealies - Heart Squashfold Card

      

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Heart shaped squashfold card using Crealies latest Cardzz dies. It was so much fun creating this pun love card using cute Cherry dies.
Over to my card..
To make this card, I took White cardstock and die cut it out twice using Crealies squashfold Big Heart Cardzz dies. I adhered all the parts using glue. Then, I die cut it out  the pattern paper suing the stitched dies from same die set and adhered it to the card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut out Cherries using Partzz dies and colored it with alocohol markers.
Then I die cut the sentiment using Alfies dies.
I adhered all cherries and the sentiment outside and inside of the card base.
See the pictures below.
I really love how this card turned out.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:



 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...