maandag 27 februari 2023

Crealies On The Move #15 Three Different Ways

 

Hello from central Wisconsin USA! I am Karen Hasheck of Karen's Kreative Kards, and I am back with another video and some fun fold surprise cards made with the new On The MOVE #15 Fold Flat Box Card die set from Crealies.

 
I think cards made with this die set look like traditional gatefold cards until the card pops open for a fun surprise like this chick in her Easter egg on an Action Wobbles so she jiggles and dances around.





In fact this die set easily makes a traditional gate fold card like this 50th wedding anniversary card I made.  You have a choice whether to use a belly band to hold the card closed as I did on this one. I used the decorative layered dies from the set to decorate the front but didn’t fold the top and bottom triangular pieces for another option on how to use this versatile die set. On the inside I attached a Heart With Rough Edges, and the wish is the layered Texto Negativo Happy Anniversary.
 

This is the wedding or anniversary card I show how to make step by step in the new video. I like being able to choose if I want two layers with the top layer stitched or not, or one layer as I did on the triangles and the inside piece. Here you can see this card fits easily into an A2 (Europe: A6) envelope and will pop up to delight the recipient and stand up for display.

 

Happy Creating! Karen
 

I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
On the MOVE no. 15
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 141
Partzz no. 59
Partzz no. 60
Texto Negativo no. EN116V
Texto Negativo no. EN107H
Alfies no. 5
Text Dies no. 110

  
  
  
 

1 opmerking:

  1. This is absolutely amazing, I love it and thanks for the video Karen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...