dinsdag 21 februari 2023

Crealies - Hearts Anniversary Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this layered Hearts Anniversary card which I've made using Crealies latest Heart with rough edges nesting dies. 

Over to my card...
To make this card, I took colored paper in the shades of Pink and die cut out these papers using all the 7 Heart rough edges dies.
I adhered these die cut hearts on the White card base starting from the biggest one first and then added all the other hearts.
After that, I die cut the sentiment on Black card stock using Alfies & Text dies and adhered it to the card base.
Finally, I added some pink colored Heart droplets to embellish this Anniversary card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...