donderdag 23 februari 2023

Crealies - Happy Birthday LADY!!


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this circle shaped Birthday card which I've made using Crealies latest scalloped Circle , leaves and lady bug dies.  

Over to my card..
To make this card, I first die cut out two circles on White card stock using latest scalloped circle dies and joined them together at the edges to create a hinge card. Then, I die cut out another circle and ink blended it along the edges using Distress ink.
 
Meanwhile, I die cut out the leaves which I ink blended using green & yellow Distress Oxides and adhered it to the die cut out circle. After that I die cut this Lady bug on Black and White colored card stock where I inked the White card stock with red distress ink and glued it to the card panel. Then, I adhered this circle panel to the scalloped Circle card base.
After that, I die cut the "Happy Birthday" sentiment on Black card stock and "Lady" sentiment on White Card stock  which I inked with Distress ink and glued it along the edges of the circle.
Finally, I added these clear droplets embellishments to complete this Lady Bug Birthday card. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...