vrijdag 6 januari 2023

Crealies: "I Send My Love To You"

                                                                  

Hello Crealies Friends!


If you have already started thinking of Christmas presents, or if you would just like to say “I love you” to someone, you can check my latest card out. To be a bit different, I cut it in a heart shape using  Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 113

As creating flowers out of various fabrics has been among my favorite things to do in the last couple of months, the flowers that you see on the card are made in such a way. 

Those of you familiar with my work know that  I love to create multi-layered cards and today is no exception. The base and the two smaller hearts are cut with the different sizes of the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 113. The several layers are achieved with thick cardstock, gauze and various types of lace. The decoration is completed with designer paper elements. 

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 113

Set of 3 no. 65

Decorette XL no. 09

Uno no. 65

Set of 3 no. 44



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...