maandag 23 januari 2023

Crealies Estafette dag 3, On the Move no. 16 Pop Up card and Texto Negativo Dies

 


Hello from central Wisconsin USA! I am Karen Hasheck of Karen's Kreative Kards and I am back with another video and a fun pop up Easter card made with newly released dies from Crealies. I love to find different ways to use the same die set and pop up interactive cards are my favorite, so I had great fun playing with the new On The MOVE #16 Design O, Pop Up Card die set! Here is the card I show how to make in the new video:


This Pop Up Card #16 die set can be layered with one, two or three layers and those layers can be stitched or not. The Texto Negativo Happy Easter Vertical and Horizontal sentiment dies and Rabbit Partzz dies I show can also be used in three different ways. Dies like these that are so versatile and can be used in so many ways really stretch our crafty budget dollars or euros! Here is a look at the front of the card I make in the video:





Happy Creating! Karen 

I have used the following Crealies products:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...