vrijdag 8 juli 2022

Crealies - Happy Anniversary Card

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Anniversary Card using Crealies beautiful
leaves Duo Dies and Pigment Colorzz. I really love how this card turned out.
To make this card, I took white card base and adhered the die cut out panel from Crea-Nest-Lies XXL (rough edges with stitch) rectangular dies. Then I die cut out another small rough edge panel using same dies and adhered it to the card base using double sided tape.
Meanwhile, I took watercolor paper and added different shades of pigment colors using water color brush. Once the panel dried, I splattered it with Gold Pigment color and die cut out the leaves using Duo dies.
I arranged these die cut out leaves around the small rectangular panel using glue. Then I added die cut out sentiment on the small rectangular panel which I die cut out on Gold glitter paper.
Finally I added some gold sequins to complete this card.
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...