maandag 11 juli 2022

Crealies - Congratulations Bird House Card

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Congratulation Bird House Card which I've made for a friend who recently bought a new house. I really love this beautiful Bird House dies. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took White Cardstock which I embossed using Patternzz dies to create pattern on the card panel. I adhered it to the White card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut this bird house on woodgrain pattern paper and adhered to the card panel. Then I decorated this Bird House using die cut out flowers and leaves for which I have used Mirror Gold and White Card stock. 
Then I die cut the Silhouette birds on White Card stock and coloured it with alcohol markers. I adhered these birds on the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.
I added the die cut out Congratulations sentiment from Mirror Gold Card stock. Finally I added some gold sequins to complete this beautiful Bird House card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
         

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...