vrijdag 21 januari 2022

Crealies, Mixed media Album

 
Today Bonka is our guest designer. 
She made this beautiful mini album.


Happy New Year, friends and fans of Crealies!
This month I made an album for you in which I used different mix media techniques. 


Here is the brief description! To create the background for the cover and pages.
I worked with Bits & Pieces, stamping ink and Crealies embossing powder
no. 4 and  6 and Stencilzz & Maskzz no. 307.
For decoration I used designer paper and a few Crealies dies.


I made one pocket with Cardzz no. 88
and used On the Edge no. 46 for the other pocket. 



I hope that I have managed to inspire! 


Have an amazing day!
Love, 
Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

  
        

Bonka, thanks a lot for this lovely creation. 
Soon you can also see it on Bonka's Facebook.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...