zondag 25 juli 2021

Crealies - Love You Slimline Card

      

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this slimline Love You card using the cute Penguin and latest Heart stencil. Isn't this little guy cute??
Over to my card...
To make this card, I took white cardstock and die cut it out using Crealies Plain slimline dies. Then I secured the Heart stencil on this die cut out panel using non permanent tape and stenciled it with pink color Distress ink.
I adhered this stenciled panel on red colored card base. Meanwhile, I stamped this cute penguin which I colored using alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I added the die cut out heart using foam tape and made him hold it by folding his hands.
After that, I die cut out the sentiment using Alfies dies and adhered it the card panel along with Penguin. 
I added some heart embellishments to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

       

      Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...