vrijdag 2 juli 2021

Crealies- Bee Happy

      

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Happy Beehive card using latest Hexagon double stitched nesting dies. I really love making Geometric cards. 
To make this card, I took 4.25 by 6 inches Yellow Polka dot pattern paper and die cut it using 2 hexagon dies which I adhered together using non permanent tape as show in below pic.
Then, I glued this negative die cut out on 4 by 6 inches white card base.
To add some dimension, I added the inside part of the hexagon die using foam tape.
After that, I glued die cut out double stitched hexagon on some of the parts like a puzzle to add interest.
I die cut Bee sentiment using new Alfies dies and adhered to the card panel. Then, I die cut Happy sentiment from Wordzz with shadow dies and glued it too.
Finally I added some matching yellow sequins to complete this card.
I really like how this card turned out. 

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
   
  
  

  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...