Hello Everyone,
This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Winter themed Happy mail card using Crealies latest Double Gatefold Cardzz dies and their Winter themed pattern paper.
Over to my card..
To make this card, I die cut out the base using Crealies latest double Gatefold Cardzz dies on Crealies Cream card stock. Then, I layered it with Crealies Winter themed Pattern paper using same die set.
Meanwhile, I die cut this shaped panel on Cream card stock as well as on Pattern paper and layered it. I adhered it to the Gatefold panel and further decorated it using Crealies latest Leaves dies and Berries.
I fussy cut this cute owl from the pattern paper sheet and adhered it to the shaped panel using foam tape to give it some dimension.
Finally, I added this Happy mail sentiment to complete this Winter themed card which can be used for any occasions in the winter season :). I really love how this card turned out.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
I have used following Crealies products:
Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Crealies Papier







Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten