zaterdag 15 augustus 2026

Crealies Butterfly Card using Circle Frame Dies

 Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Butterfly Birthday card using Crealies latest Cardzz dies. I really love how you can create beautiful backdrop using these Frame dies. 

Over to my card..
To make this card, I took White Card base which I die cut out using Crealies Cardzz 561. Then, I took another White card panel and die cut it out using Crealies Nesting Circle frame dies which I adhered it to the card base using alternate frames. I covered the whole panel using the remaining circle frames.
Meanwhile, I took a water colored paper from my stash and die cut out the butterflies. I layered these butterflies on Mirror Gold butterflies to add interest and adhered it to the card base using foam tape to give some dimension.
Finally, I added the die cut out sentiment using Crealies dies and added some clear sequins to complete this butterfly Birthday card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...