woensdag 14 februari 2024

Crealies: Crafted with Love

 
Hello, dear Crealies friends!

As the season of love is just around the corner, I couldn't resist crafting something special for Valentine's Day. Let me take you on a journey through the creation of this heartfelt card.

I began the process by cutting out each letter and a generously sized heart from rich black cardstock. To infuse a touch of elegance and depth, I used the touch of embossing folders and applied a luscious mix of copper and gold wax paste.

For that extra dimension and visual appeal, I crafted the card's foundation with a heart-shaped cutout, creating layers. To elevate the entire piece I decided to use 3D tape.

To add a whimsical charm, a metal key and twigs found their place
as the perfect finishing touches.

Sending heartfelt greetings your way,

Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen: Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 145
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 154
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 141
Alfies no. 4
Silhouetzz no. 13
Patternzz Mix no. 104

Crealies Basis / Diversen:
ScotchBlue


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...