maandag 10 april 2023

Crealies On The Move - Squares With Layering, Positive and Negative Options

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I love to find many ways to use Crealies dies such as layering them differently, and trying positive and negative looks for the same dies. Today I have a new video in my continuing Crealies Creative Triple Fun Fold Video Series, and this one features the #21 On the MOVE - Squares die set.

In the video I show the many options for layering in this die set as well as the positive and negative uses of the Happy Birthday Vertical and Horizontal Texto Negativo dies and the Mix and Match Strips set.
Here is another view of the card I created:

 
I had great fun designing this card and hope you will watch the new video and try different ways to use your Crealies dies. 

 Happy Creating! Karen 

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
On the MOVE no. 21
Mix & Match no. 18
Partzz no. 28
Texto Negativo no. EN104V
Texto Negativo no. EN104H

  
 
 

1 opmerking:

  1. Bedankt voor de moeite die je hebt gedaan om deze blog zo nuttig te maken

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...