maandag 21 november 2016

A blue card about happiness


Vandaag is Sari onze Guest Designer. Zij maakte deze blauwe kaart.

A blue card about happiness.
I’ve made an upright z-fold card, that measures approximately 5 3/4” x 7 1/8”. 

I used the On the Edge die no. 4, for the top part of the card. 
I love dies with a stitched edge.

 


I’ve also used 2 square double stitch dies (Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 34) to create squares as well as to circle double stitch dies (Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 33) to give the round papers a nice finish. 

I’ve stamped with a Bits & Pieces stamp, with stars, no 48, with a versamark ink pad and poured some white embossing powder on it, before melting the powder with a heat tool. I’ve used an ink blending tool to create a blue background to the stars. 

To decorate the center piece, I’ve used a die cut piece of wood veneer, that says happyness in Swedish (lycka). 
The roses and the half pearls are from my stash.


 


Here you can see the topper for the top piece of the card. I’ve die cut some leaves with the Duo Dies no. 37 and 37A. I’ve also die cut two flowers,
with Duo Dies no. 35 and Set of 3 no. 36.
  

Here you can see how the card is folded, in order to be called an upright z-folded card. It’s basically an easel card, but with a reversed flap J

In order to make the card as big as it is, I’ve added an extra panel to the front, just because my photo album papers aren’t longer than 13”. 



Crealies stansen/dies:

Crealies stempels/stamps:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 33 / Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 33 Double Stitch Circles Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 34 / Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 34 Double Stitch Squares
Set of 3 no. 36 Bloemen 18 / Flowers 18 Duo Dies no. 35 Bloemen 17/ Flowers 17
Duo Dies no. 37 Blaadjes 5 / Leaves 5 Duo Dies no. 37A Blaadjes 5 spiegelbeeldig / Leaves 5 mirror image
On the Edge stans no. 4 / On the Edge die no. 4 Bits & Pieces no. 48

Sari Hänninen

Sari, thank you for showing your lovely card.
Soon you can also find this also on Sari's blog.


1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...