maandag 8 april 2024

Crealies Hexagon Shaped and Stitched Beauties with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I think shaped cards are so much more interesting and fun than rectangle or square cards, and when you add layers of stitching, the cards reach a whole new level of beauty! I had fun designing with the new Double Hexagon Card with 2 Layers and matching Frame and Inlay die sets for my new video. Here is the first hexagon card I designed:

The outside hexagon frame is raised and I inlaid the stitched Frame and Inlay Hexagon Arda cut out with foiled floral paper. I added a flower created with two offset layers of the Fantasy Flower A small. Here is the tri-fold card I show how to create in the new video:

On this card I show how to use the new Double Hexagon Card and Frame and Inlay Hexagon Barbara in many different ways. Here are a couple more views of this tri-fold card:




I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

Happy Creating! Karen

I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no. 545 
Cardzz no. 546 
Cardzz no. 547 
X-tra no. 76 
Duo Dies no. 69 
Text Dies no. 09 With Love
Texto Negativo Just For You

  
  
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...