maandag 29 april 2024

Crealies Dies Make For Great Gift Card Giving! with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I love to give and received gift cards especially when they are presented in a unique way. In my new video I share many ways to give gift cards made with Crealies dies.
Here is the fractured 5 x 7 card I made step by step in the video
as well as another version in different colors:

 

I used the new Gift Card Sliders to create a slot for the gift card
and also to create a place for a secret message.

My favorite of the new Give A Gift Card die sets are the Gift Card With Slots because of their hands which can be used to hold the gift cards. I was reminded of an American expression “hands down” which means absolutely or positively, and I used the cursive writing Alpha set no. 5 to say that on the card front created with the Frame & Inlay Wendy set.

Here is the inside of this card with the hands holding the gift card and a sentiment created with another Alfies die set.

Here are a couple more gift card holders I created in just minutes with
the new Give a Gift Card Bag and Gift With Bow:

I attached the bow to the inside piece with a gift card (held in place with removable glue dots) so the present can be pulled out with the bow.



 I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

 Happy Creating! Karen

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
X-tra no. 203
X-tra no. 73
X-tra no. 202
X-tra no. 201
Cardzz no. 544
Alfies no. 4
Alfies no. 5
Text Dies no. 14 (Celebrate)
TextoNegativo no. EN118H (A Gift Card For)
Texto Negativo no.  EN117H (Just For You)

  
  
 
  
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...