vrijdag 12 april 2024

Crealies Fun Fold card to brighten your day

  

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this very unique Fun Fold card
using Crealies latest dies. Over to my card..

You can fold it and display at your desk.

Here is the side view

To make this card, I first took Yellow Pattern Paper and die cut it out using Crealies dies. I scored all the lines and made the basic structure. I layered the middle panel of the card with Blue Pattern paper.

Meanwhile, I die cut out this cute Sun and outline of Clouds using Crealies dies which is also part of new release. I adhered the sun on the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension. Then I added these outline clouds with glue.

Finally, I added die cut out sentiment to complete this card. Here is the top view..
 I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 


 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...