donderdag 2 november 2023

Crealies - Colorful Birthday!!

       

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Birthday card using Crealies latest XXL nesting dies.
Over to my card..


To make this card, I took White card stock and die cut it out twice using Crealies rectangle with round corners dies and adhered together at the edges to create the hinge card base.

Meanwhile, I took another White card stock and ink blended it using rainbow colored Distress Oxides. I die cut out this ink blended panel using Crealies thin panel Circle dies and adhered it to the White card stock which I further die cut it out using stitched rectangle with round corner dies.

I glued this stitched rectangle die cut out panel on the card base.

After that, I die cut out the "HAPPY" sentiment using Alfies dies and Birthday sentiment using Wordzz with Shadow dies and glued it to the card panel. Finally I added clear dew drop embellishment to complete this colorful Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...