dinsdag 21 november 2023

Crealies: Christmas Love

 
Hello Crealies Friends,

This year I am starting early to prepare Christmas cards for my loved ones. Here's another Christmas card from me for this year, and a few words about how I made it.


The base is a thick cardstock in red, which I cut out with the shape Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 158 using the largest size. I cut two sheets of designer paper with a suitable image using the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 160  template, and made an opening on one with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 162.

For the tree I used designer paper and the Silhouetzz no. 12 decorated with some twigs and a poinsettia I made out of fabric, and finally I covered the card with glitter.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 158 Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 160

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 162

Silhouetzz no. 12



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...