donderdag 23 maart 2023

Crealies - Quick & Easy Customized Bookmarks

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these quick & easy Bookmarks which you can personalise easily. I really love how you can easily put these bookmarks together using Crealies latest Mix & Match dies. 
To make these bookmarks, I took White cardstock and cut it to approx. 2 by 6 inches strips. Then I further die cut out these White cardstock strips using Mix & Match dies to create the pattern. 
After that, I took more White cardstock and ink blended it using Rainbow coloured Distress Oxides and adhered the die cut out patterned White strip. Then, I die cut out the smallest circle using Crea-Nest-lies dies, cut it in to half and adhered at the top edge of the bookmark. And punched a hole to add the thread.
To personalise these bookmarks with the names, I die cut out the Alphabets using Alfies dies on Mirror Gold Card stock and adhered these on the bookmark.
Yeah..I made one for me also...;).I hope you get inspired. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...