maandag 27 maart 2023

Crealies Octagon Triple Fun Folds Single and Doubled with video

 

Can we double the Crealies Fun Fold Fun? Why not? I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards. Today I have a new video in my continuing Crealies Creative Triple Fun Fold video series both on my YouTube channel and on Crealies. This new video features the Octagon Triple Fun Fold, and here is the first card I made with this innovative die set:

  

It's getting close to Easter and I made this sweet Easter Octagon Triple Fun Fold card with some of the new Easter dies from Crealies recent releases. Then I wondered if I could double the octagon fun folds and here is the card I make in the new video with that idea:

 

I didn't have any problem decorating all those panels because I had the Barbara series of dies and stencils from Crealies to design with. Here is a close up of all the panels on this card:

 


  

The Octagon Triple Fold whether doubled or not, stands up for display and folds flat to mail. I had great fun designing these cards and hope you will watch the new video and give some of the ideas and products a try. 



 Happy Creating! Karen.

I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
On the MOVE no. 20
Alfies no. 5
Texto Negativo no. 116H
Partzz no. 59
Partzz no. 60
Patternzz XL no. 104
Patternzz Mix no. 104


Stencilzz & Maskzz:
Stencilzz & Maskzz no. 307

 

 

  
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...