donderdag 2 maart 2023

Crealies - Hexagon Box

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Hexagon box which I've made using Crealies latest 'Create a box' dies. This is such a beautiful box dies.. It was so much fun making this hexagon box and embellishing it with these cute little lady bugs..

Over to my box...
To make this box, I first die cut out the base layer thrice using the Hexagon box dies and then layered it with pattern paper which I die cut out using the same dies. 
After that, I die cut out the holes in the small triangles and then assembled these together in to a box. I further decorated this box by adding die cut out Lady bugs using Partzz dies.
After that, I tied the box together using matching threat and added a die cut out heart to add the message. 

I really like that just by changing the way you put the thread/ribbon, you can also close it the way I have shown below..
Here are some more clicks for the dome shaped Hexagon box.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...