maandag 17 oktober 2022

Crealies Shaped Magical Iris Cards


Hello Crealies Fans! I am Karen Hasheck, and I had so much fun creating shaped magical iris cards with the new dies from the October release from Crealies!  I am sharing all of my fun Magic Iris cards in the new video below.


Interactive magic iris cards are so fun and easy to make as I show in the new video. I think shaped cards are even more interesting, and I used the new stitched Wide Arches Crea-Nest-Lies XXL die set to create this card base. I love dies that leave a stitched impression without cutting out a shape like the Mix and Match Snowflakes 21 on the circle mixed in with the Mix and Match 22 actual snowflake dies. Here are pictures of this Magic Iris card closed and opening to reveal my Happy Holidays greeting:


I needed an extra special card for my grandson who loves interactive cards and is turning 7 this year. Here is the card I made with more of the stitched only dies on the circle. This time I used the Mix and Match Stitched Balloon dies from the new release and the Circles with Wonky Stitches for the shaped card base.


And just look at the surprise he will get when the card is opened:

In the new video below, I show many more shaped Magic Iris cards and how to make the first card above step by step. I hope my cards encourage you to give some of these ideas and products a try!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...