woensdag 15 juni 2022

Crealies - Embossed Sunflower Birthday Card with matching Envelope


Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this embossed Sunflower Birthday card with inlay die cutting sentiment. I made the matching envelope too. 
Over to my card
To make this card, I took Water colour paper which I die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies. I stamped the sunflowers using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Crealies White embossing powder. Then, I sprinkled it with Crealies Pigment colours and sprayed the water. I continued the process till I was satisfied. Once done, I sprayed it with orange pigment colour to add interest.
After that, I die cut out this panel using Wordzz with Shadow Birthday dies and adhered this panel on White card base. I die cut Birthday sentiment twice on White card stock and adhered it to the negative part of the card panel to add some dimension.
Then I added die cut out Birthday sentiment for inlay die cutting technique. Finally, I die cut out wishes sentiment on White card stock twice and adhered to the card panel to complete this card.
To make the matching envelope, I took a white envelope and stamped it
with Sunflower stamp set using distress ink.

 I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...