maandag 20 juni 2022

Crealies - Beach Scene card



Hello Friends,
Mugdha here and today I am going to share a card showcasing Beach Scene.
Let's have a look




I used the dies from Crealies June release. I started with blending blue ink on a paper and then die cut out it using On the Edge die no.59. I then die cut out a Ship, Coconut tree, Sun using Partzz dies no.54, Varia dies no.02 and Varia dies no.01. I die cut out a square panel using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no.128 and blended yellow and orange ink over it.
I then arranged all the die cut elements on it.
After that I mounted entire square panel on a white folded card base.
For sentiment I used Alfies dieset no.4

I hope you like it!!

I have used following Crealies products.

Crealies Dies/Stansen:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...