vrijdag 10 juni 2022

Crealies - Beach theme Scrapbook Layout - Video Tutorial


Hello Everyone,
Today, I'm stopping by to share this A4 size Scrapbook Layout using the latest Crealies release. This release is perfect for making summer theme cards, layouts or Journals.

 I really love the products in this release that I couldn't stop myself creating this beautiful Beach theme layout for our recent trip to Greece.
 
If you want to see how I made it then check my step by step video for this layout.
Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel to watch it or Click the link below.


Here are some more clicks..
I love these palm trees so much..
And these Alfies dies are just perfect to write the customized words..
For layering the photos, I've used latest Reel style ATC dies.
I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...