maandag 15 februari 2021

Crealies - Veel Geluk

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this "Veel Geluk" card using Crealies new Slimline dies & Clover dies. I did lots of ink blending to make it. 
To start with, I die cut out white card stock using Crealies Slimline dies. Then I die cut out lots of clover leaves on sticker making sheet and adhered it on slimline die cut out panel. Once satisfied, I ink blended whole panel using green shades of Distress Oxide & Inks.
I have a step by step video tutorial  for this card... Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel to watch it.

For the sentiment, I've used Wordzz with shadow dies and die cut out the sentiment on black card stock and layered it on white die cut out shadow. Further added die cut out embossed white clover leaves along with their white negative hearts to complete this card.
Here is the close up of the card

 I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
     
    
Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...