donderdag 25 februari 2021

Crealies, Love Mini Album

  

Today, we have Lisa as guest designer.
She made this beautiful mini album.



Hello. Today I bring to you a mini album I creating using Crealies fantastic dies. The LOVE die can be used in so many different ways, but I envisioned a mini album you could use for those special keepsake photos. The entire album was constructed using CLBigLT13 with stitch line which are a set of large tags. And for the star is the cover using CLCZ156 LOVE (cardsize) which is an awesome layered word LOVE. The base is chipboard, then layered with brown cardstock, then topped off with the patterned paper. I saved the middle part of the heart and popped it up a bit with an extra layer of corrugated cardboard underneath. I inked the edges of everything in the mini. 


 


To create the mini album I scored the bottoms of the tags at 3/4 inch and folded them over using a bone folder.  I placed a small strip of thin chipboard in between each tag for thickness, and allows for some room in between each page. to put the mini album together, I measured and punched 2 holes on the spine part, and used small screws and wingnuts to secure it. Yes, I raided my husbands stash! 


For the complete presentation and tutorial, see video!


Crealies products used:

  
   

Lisa, thank you for your beautiful creation.
Soon you can also see this on Lisa's blog.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...