woensdag 22 januari 2020

Crealies: Fairy Easel Card


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this pretty Fairy Easel Card






To make this easel card you need to cut out 3 of Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:79 with the largest die, for this card I cut 3 in black card stock.
Then I added my pattern paper to the top using the next smallest down for a perfect fit. 

After I added my pattern paper to the largest die cut I decided I wanted to add some dimention to my card so using the same image from another sheet of paper I cut out just the top half of my fairy and added some pop dots. 



Taking the 2 black card stock pieces I folded it in half and added some tape only to the bottom half of the card stock. Then I placed my card on top of the tape. 


Next I cut a strip of paper for my hing approx 1.25"
and folded in the middle and added tape to both sides.


As you can see below I then added it to the top of the 3rd piece of card stock I had cut. 


Placing my card on top again I folded over the hing to the back side
of the 2nd piece of card stock. 


This is how your card should look like. 


Using the same method as the top I cut out my bottom pieces and added pop dots to give the top part of my card something to keep it propped up . 




And the rest was just decorating the card.



Thank you for stopping by today.
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...