dinsdag 28 januari 2020

Crealies Blogestafette Dag 5 / Blogrelay Day 5.


Hello Everyone,

Today is Day 5 of the blog relay. 
Yesterday we were able to admire the beautiful creation of Anita, today it is my turn.

I'm so excited to share this Birthday card using Crealies new card size word dies "BDAY".

 To make this card, I took white card stock of 6 by 6 inches and partially die cut it out using middle layer of the dies and stamped it all over with Happy sentiment using light grey ink. I created lots of layers in this card by first adhering it on black card stock with foam tape and then layered it with BDAY alphabets which I die cut out on colorful pattern paper.
Further decorated this birthday card by adding balloons which I die cut out and then ink blended. I stamped the pattern on the balloons with same color for added interest.

Finally added die cut out Camera with handwritten sentiment to complete it.


Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow Jolanda will show you what she has made 
with the new products of the month February. 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

 Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 15, Balloons oval X-tra dies no. 39, Camera, medium 

 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...