woensdag 3 juli 2019

Crealies Blogestafette Day 6: New On the Edge Dies



Have you seen the creation of Wilma yesterday?


Hi crafters...did you see the  beautiful new dies from Crealies? I am especially in love with the gorgeous "On the Edge" design dies.
In this post I am showcasing the On the  Edge No. 102 die.


I made some special interactive cards using the "On the  edge 102 " die

which I used as icing on interactive slider cake cards.

These cards are shaped like cakes and on pulling expand into large 3 tier birthday/anniversary cakes!

The candle on the cake was made using Crealies  Partz No. 33 die and I stamped the  Crealies "Happy Birthday" on the top tiers of the cake!



The best part of the "On the Edge" dies is you can customize the border

and make it as narrow or as big as you want. 


Crealies  Dies/Stansen:

Crealies  Stamps/Stempels:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...