dinsdag 17 juli 2018

Foamiran Flowers with Crealies



Hi Crealies fans...I am sure you love using flowers on your projects. Crealies flower dies are so versatile that ...they look pretty enough to be used flat on cards and albums and can be made into beautiful 3 D flowers also.

All the flowers you see in this post were made with foamiran sheets
using the new release of Crealies Flower Dies.

The Uno no. 51 was used to make the big flowers and the Set of 3 no.51 dies were used to make the smaller flowers.

It was so easy to make the flowers that I made quite a few!

I  used some of the flowers to make a beautiful hanging decoration. It has a flap and you can add a notepad inside to write reminders, to do lists etc!


The base was made using Crea-Nest- Lies XXL no.76 and I cut out circles and scalloped circles and layered them over it. The Decorette XL no.12 diecut was cut in 2 and added to the corners to form a mosaic  background .

The bows were cut from glitter foam and look so cute on the floral background.


I love the Solo no.3 die...it is designed so cleverly that the shutters open!
I added a fluttering butterfly and handmade foamiran flowers on it.

The purple buds were also made using Crealies dies! On the lower part I hot glued lace
and attached dangling tassels onto it using jewellery jump rings.

I hope you liked the Crealies Flowers and this project idea.
List of Crealies Dies Used

Crealies Dies:






 










3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw what a beautiful project. I love it and your flowers are stunning.
    Greetings Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much ...I will try to post a Tutorial next time...lighting is terrible in my part of the world right now due to the rains so I am not able to take a good video.

      Verwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...