donderdag 15 november 2012

Questdesigner Donna

Let me introduce you to our Guestdesigner for a month: Donna Smith

This is the first card she made for us:


She answered a few questions too:

Name and other information about yourself: Donna Smith, been paper crafting since 2007, and have had the opportunity to be part of some amazing design teams. Designer of digital crafting papers since 2007.


What inspires you to create? buying new craft items or seeing other people's cards inspires me.

Describe your style: The more the merrier, I love to load up my cards with all sorts of embellishments. I'm not the Clean and Simple type person.

Favorite color: Blue (all shades of blue)

Favoriete technique: I don't really have a favorite technique as I like to try most things at least once.

Favorite way of coloring: I used to love using watercolors, but my favorite method has to be using alcohol markers such as Copics and Tria markers.

Favorite Crealiesproduct: Foliage dies, I love the different style of leaves to use with flowers, although I am loving the doily elements for a different look each time, and great for creating doilies of all different sizes.
Crealies items:
Doily mal rond / Doily template round
Doily Elements stans no. 2 / Doily Elements die no. 2
Creative Flowers stans no. 17 / Creative Flowers die no. 17
Creative Shapes stans no. 16 / Creative Shapes die no. 16

5 opmerkingen:

  1. what a very nice good looking card, with nice colours
    gr sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Donna je bent heerlijk aan de slag geweest met mooie materialen, het resultaat een prachtige kaart.
    Lieve groetjes hennie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige kerstkaart. mooi van kleur en leuk hoe de mallen zijn verwerkt.

    Groetjes AStrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your card Donna!! Great how you used the Crealies Products!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I wаs suggesteԁ this blog through my couѕіn.

    I аm noω not ѕure whether оr not this publіsh
    is written viа him аѕ nοbοdy elѕe геalize ѕuch ѕpecifiеd аpрroхimatelу my ρroblem.
    Υou are amazing! Тhank you!

    Feel freе to viѕit my blоg .
    .. diamond titanium Rings
    My website - titanium engagement rings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...