Hello Everyone,
This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Birthday card using Crealies latest September release. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took White card stock & die cut out the base using Crealies latest double Gatefold Cardzz dies. Then, I layered it with Pattern paper from my stash using same die set.
To add some drama, I took ATC panel of same shape, die cut it out , layered it and attached to the bottom of my gatefold card as shown in the pic below:
Meanwhile, I die cut this solid flowers and Berry branches on White card stock, layered it and adhered it to the attached panel.
Finally, I added this Dutch sentiment "lang leve lieve jij" which I die cut out on Black card stock along with some gemstones to complete this gatefold card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
I have used following Crealies products:
Crealies Dies / Stansen:






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten