zaterdag 28 februari 2026

Crealies - Envelope Love Card

        

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this open envelope shaped Love card using Crealies latest release. Over to my card,
To make this card, I took Crealies open envelope Cardzz dies and die cut the base layer and all the other layers using Crealies Off White card stock and Pattern paper from my stash respectively. 
I adhered all the layers using glue. For the inside final layer I made a slit on it and then adhered it to the base layer. 
Meanwhile, I die cut out another panel using Crealies Cardzz dies and layered it using the same dies. After that I die cut out "Love you so much" using alfies dies and adhered the sentiment on the card panel.

Then, I die cut these cute love props on Dark pink card stock using Crealies Partzz dies and adhered on & around the sentiment to add interest. I also added these cute die cut out on the back side of the panel and on front of the envelope to complete this envelope shaped love card. 
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


Crealies Basic


    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...