zaterdag 10 januari 2026

Crealies - Bon Anniversaire

      

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this colorful Butterfly Birthday card using Crealies latest release from December. 

Over to my card...


To make this card, I took Crealies Cardzz no. 460 and die cut the panel on White card stock. Then I die cut out another panel and use this as a stencil. I stenciled the block using different distress inks. Once satisfied, I adhered this ink blended panel to the White card base.


Meanwhile, I die cut these beautiful Butterflies using Crealies die on White card stock and adhered it to the card front panel using foam tape to give it some dimension. 


After that, I die cut out this French sentiment "Bon Anniversaire" (Happy Birthday) and layered it on the White die cut background and adhered it to the card panel.


Finally, I added matching gemstones to the butterflies to complete this card. 

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


  


1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...