donderdag 13 juni 2024

Crealies - Anemone Flower Congrats Card


Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this beautiful Hexagon shaped Congrats card with beautiful Anemone flowers using Crealies latest release.
Over to my card..
I started with my pattern paper and die cut it out using latest Hexagon dies. I folded it along the lines and made the hexagon shaped base card. I layered it with "Hexagon Arda" frame dies which I die cut it out on White card stock.
Meanwhile, I die cut out this beautiful small Anemone flowers on another contrasting pattern paper from same paper pad which I used for the base. I layered this flower with White outline flower and further added the central part using Black and White card stock respectively. I also die cut the leaves on Dark Green card stock where I layered the base and outline leaves together. I arranged these flowers and leaves on the Card panel and adhered the same using foam tape.
After that, I die cut these decorative Heart leaves on White card stock
and glued it to my flower arrangement. 
Finally, I added die cut out sentiment along with some clear sequins to complete this beautiful shaped Congrats card. I really like how this card turned out

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

  
 Duo Dies no. 34, Leaves 4 Duo Dies no. 34A, Leaves 4 mirror image 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...