dinsdag 12 maart 2024

Crealies - Heart Hot Air Balloon


Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this cute 3D Heart Hot Air Balloon with a basket which can be used for putting small gift. I've used Crealies latest Heart dies to make it. Normally, I don't make 3D projects and this was my first attempt and I really love how it turned out.
I hope you like it too.
Over to this cute heart Hot Air Balloon :)


To make this Heart Hot Air Balloon, I've used Crealies Heart dies and die cut out the hearts 8 times on Pink Pattern Paper. Folded it in to half which was already marked in the dies and adhered these together using glue to make the Heart Hot Air Balloon. 


Then, I made the the small Basket using Crealies Create a box dies where I have used the base from the dies and added the four sides to make to basket. After that, I die cut out the Banner on Glitter Copper Paper and adhered it around the basket to decorate it.


To join the Heart Hot Air Balloon and the basket together, I cut four strips on thick cardboard which I first glued inside the basket then to the Heart Ballon to complete this 3D Heart Hot Air Balloon.


This basket is perfect for adding small gifts. I made this heart Hot Air Balloon gift for my Daughter and I'm planning to add some beautiful piece of Jewellery in the basket.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...